The long wait is finally over and the 2018 Caterham Seven 310R Championship is ready to get under way this coming weekend at the Snetterton 300 circuit in Norfolk.
It’s the first weekend of a 14 race season, travelling through England, Scotland and Holland over the course of the next 6 months.
- Snetterton (Norfolk), 14th/15th April
- Knockhill (Scotland), 12th/13th May
- Brands Indy (Kent), 2nd/3rd June
- Zandvoort (Holland), 30thJun / 1st Jul
- Castle Combe (Wiltshire), 11th/12th Aug
- Thurxton (Hampshire), 1st/2nd Sept
- Silverstone (Northants), 22nd/23rd Sept
I’m always happy to see friendly faces over race weekends, so feel free to come to and say hello. This year I’m running with DPR Motorsport, so look out for their trucks / awning in the paddock.
I will be aiming to record all the on-board action through the season and putting them on YouTube as normal. Please subscribe to my channel for all the action first.
For those that want a taste of what Caterham racing is all about, here’s some of the action from mu Supersport racing.
Follow along at Snetterton
You can follow along with live timing and (often) live commentary using the TSL website.
The following link will become live from Saturday:
The 310R time-table for the weekend is as follows:
- Sat 14th April, Quali: 1000 – 1020
- Sat 14th April, Race 1: 14:45 – 15:15
- Sun 15th April, Race 2: 12:30 – 13:00
Some rounds of the championship will also be recorded for TV and I will post up with broadcast times when they become available.
Good luck to everyone over the weekend. Caterham never fails to produce epic racing and the 310R grid this year is massive in numbers and talent, so 2018 promises to be another epic.
See you on track.